By Erik Hellman
Unleash the ability of the Android OS and construct the types of amazing, leading edge apps clients like to use
If you recognize your approach round the Android OS and will construct an easy Android app in below an hour, this booklet is for you. If you’re itching to work out simply how some distance you could push it and notice what Android is actually in a position to, it’s for you. And if you’re able to the right way to construct complex, intuitive, cutting edge apps which are a blast to exploit, this booklet is definitely for you.
From customized perspectives and complicated multi-touch gestures, to integrating on-line net providers and exploiting the newest geofencing and job popularity good points, ace Android developer, Erik Hellman, offers specialist assistance, methods and little-known thoughts for pushing the Android envelope so that you can:
- Optimize your elements for the smoothest person event possible
- Create your personal customized Views
- Push the bounds of the Android SDK
- Master Android Studio and Gradle
- Make optimum use of the Android audio, video and photos APIs
- Program in Text-To-Speech and Speech Recognition
- Make the main of the recent Android maps and placement API
- Use Android connectivity applied sciences to speak with distant devices
- Perform history processing
- Use Android cryptography APIs
- Find and correctly use hidden Android APIs
- Cloud-enable your functions with Google Play Services
- Distribute and promote your purposes on Google Play Store
Learn the way to unharness the facility of Android and remodel your apps from reliable to nice in Android Programming: Pushing the Limits.
Read Online or Download Android Programming: Pushing the Limits PDF
Similar open source programming books
In DetailYou already use Python as a scripting language, yet do you know it's also more and more used for clinical computing and knowledge research? Interactive programming is key in such exploratory projects and IPython is the right instrument for that. as soon as you’ve learnt it, you won’t be ready to reside with no it.
Sensible Linux Infrastructure teaches you ways to exploit the easiest open resource instruments to construct a brand new Linux infrastructure, or adjust an present infrastructure, to make sure it stands as much as enterprise-level wishes. every one bankruptcy covers a key sector of implementation, with transparent examples and step by step directions.
Layout and enforce a strong offline app event utilizing Sencha contact and PouchDBAbout This BookUnderstand the layout rules at the back of a well-designed offline experienceCreate the appearance of being on-line if you find yourself particularly offlineUse universal libraries akin to Sencha contact and PouchDB to augment the offline event of cellular appsWho This ebook Is ForDo you need to make your app event extra powerful and pleasant?
Key FeaturesTake benefit of the simplicity of Spring and Vertx to construct a full-fledged applicationLet your functions run quicker whereas producing smaller cloud provider billsIntegrate your program with quite a few instruments corresponding to Docker and ElasticSearch and use particular instruments in Azure and AWSBook DescriptionBusinesses at the present time are evolving so quickly that they're resorting to the pliancy of the cloud to supply a platform to construct and set up their hugely scalable functions.
- Bootstrap for Rails
- 3D Printing with SketchUp
- Bioinformatics Data Skills: Reproducible and Robust Research with Open Source Tools
- Production-Ready Microservices: Building Standardized Systems Across an Engineering Organization
- Beginning Java 7 (Expert's Voice in Java)
Additional resources for Android Programming: Pushing the Limits