By Steven F. Daniel
About This Book
- Get to grips with the Android put on and Google Glass SDK to construct your personal wearable apps
- Incorporate voice and enter positive factors into your wearable apps and strengthen customized interfaces for Android TV
- A step by step advisor to making purposes that run at once on Android put on units and Google Glass
Who This publication Is For
If you're an Android developer who desires to the way to construct functions for the Android put on platform, then this is often the e-book for you. This booklet basically calls for a simple wisdom of Android programming. Familiarity with improvement IDEs resembling Android Studio, IntelliJ inspiration, or Eclipse could be helpful.
What you'll Learn
- Get brought to the Android put on and Google Glass SDK
- Create your individual uncomplicated and customized notifications for Android put on through the use of Android notifications
- Develop customized Android wearable watch faces and debug them over Bluetooth sooner than packaging
- Deploy your software to the hand-held gadget or the Google Play Store
- Develop apps that experience the power to ship and obtain binary blobs of knowledge from the hand-held gadget to the wearable device
- Create customized layouts for the Android television platform conforming to the Android television layout principles
- Build powerful consumer interfaces for the Google Glass platform
- Incorporate voice and enter good points into your Android wearable app
This e-book will introduce you to the extremely popular Android put on platform with hands-on directions for construction Android put on functions. you are going to begin with an creation to the structure of Android, through an in-depth examine the layout of Android functions and consumer interfaces utilizing Android Studio. one can find how you can create simple and customized notifications to your apps, and synchronize info from the wearable gadget with the hand held cellular gadget. extra complicated subject matters reminiscent of intents, the Gradle construct configuration and the implementation of construct versions, and packaging and deploying from a unmarried undertaking code base also are covered.
By the top of this publication, you've gotten a very good realizing of wearable programming, and be convinced sufficient to put in writing courses for development Android functions that run on Android Wear.
Read Online or Download Android Wearable Programming PDF
Similar open source programming books
In DetailYou already use Python as a scripting language, yet were you aware it's also more and more used for clinical computing and knowledge research? Interactive programming is vital in such exploratory projects and IPython is the fitting device for that. as soon as you’ve learnt it, you won’t be ready to reside with out it.
Sensible Linux Infrastructure teaches you ways to take advantage of the easiest open resource instruments to construct a brand new Linux infrastructure, or adjust an current infrastructure, to make sure it stands as much as enterprise-level wishes. every one bankruptcy covers a key zone of implementation, with transparent examples and step by step directions.
Layout and enforce a powerful offline app event utilizing Sencha contact and PouchDBAbout This BookUnderstand the layout rules in the back of a well-designed offline experienceCreate the semblance of being on-line if you find yourself particularly offlineUse universal libraries resembling Sencha contact and PouchDB to reinforce the offline adventure of cellular appsWho This booklet Is ForDo you need to make your app adventure extra strong and pleasant?
Key FeaturesTake good thing about the simplicity of Spring and Vertx to construct a full-fledged applicationLet your purposes run speedier whereas producing smaller cloud carrier billsIntegrate your program with a variety of instruments similar to Docker and ElasticSearch and use particular instruments in Azure and AWSBook DescriptionBusinesses this present day are evolving so speedily that they're resorting to the pliability of the cloud to supply a platform to construct and set up their hugely scalable functions.
- Créer des applications avec Qt 5 - Les essentiels (French Edition)
- Autotools: A Practitioner's Guide to GNU Autoconf, Automake, and Libtool
- Using SQLite: Small. Fast. Reliable. Choose Any Three.
- Practical Linux Topics
- Learning Google Guice
- Scholarly Communication in Library and Information Services: The Impacts of Open Access Journals and E-Journals on a Changing Scenario (Chandos Information Professional Series)
Additional resources for Android Wearable Programming